Seems that after a period where I neglected to update this blog I’ve suddenly much to write about!
I know only few days have passed since my last update but I wanted to keep documenting things as they change or progress. This week has been progressively difficult unfortunately and as a result I’m not doing too great today. I’ve had a whole bunch of weird and wonderful symptoms, some old and some new. I decided to list them here so if you’ve had any of these then feel free to comment!
- Knees have been weak, bending them sometimes leads to them giving away. Any kind of twisting of the knee results in a lot of pain. If I bend them whilst sitting it sounds like there’s 2 pieces of sandpaper rubbing against each other. Walking down stairs has been difficult after the left knee gave on me and resulted in pain ever since.
- Hives and itchy feelings are now happening multiple times a day. I end up with groups of bumps and redness when I scratch.
- Eyes have had various symptoms including pressure feeling behind them, hot feeling, sharp pains, blurry vision.
- The muscles in my legs, shoulders, arms, chest and back keep getting sharp tearing or pin prick sensations when they are being used.
- Sleep pattern is messed up and I’m not sleeping well.
- Right hand was very cold earlier whilst left was perfectly warm. This lasted for quite a while and you could feel the coldness kick in from the wrist onwards.
- Had some digestive issues with episodes of nausea and pain.
- Frequent urination.
- Difficulty in focusing on tasks.
- Pain in both ankles and feet, especially the bottom of the feet.
- Increased PN issues, I.e. burning feelings in legs and skin.
- Increased fatigue.
- Muscle twitching in arms, face and legs.
- Increased anxiety and depressed feelings.
It’s a long list and probably to a healthy person would look like I must be exaggerating but I’m not. I have experienced all of the above in the last few days and many today alone which of course makes life a challenge. I’m trying to focus on each day at the moment and not think too far ahead but even getting through 24 hours is sometimes hard going.